Explore Our Career Opportunities
- To develop short and long-term strategies for developing scalable in-house systems, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget while meeting quality standards and company objectives.
- To provide technical consultation for developing and enhancing in-house systems to support the business expansion needs.
- To design, develop, test, debug, and implementation of applications to satisfy business requirements and ensure they are completed on time.
- To oversee the planning, execution, and successful delivery of the applications.
- Provide thought leadership on architectures, solutions, methodologies, and tools to guarantee innovative and efficient delivery of applications.
- To perform code reviews and testing.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions to enhance the business applications.
- To ensure that all requirements study, system design, and user manual documentation are adhered to and maintained in a proper manner.
- Responsible for communicating with executives and stakeholders, which requires the ability to explain complex technical solutions in simple terms effectively.
- To responsible for company day-to-day IT operations and systems.
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT or its equivalent. Professional certification such as PMP or equivalent is preferable.
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience included with 3 years software development experience.
- Desirable skill(s):Twillio
- Strong open source DB such as Maria DB or PostgreSQL DB programming language
- Experience in firewall and Switch configuration
- Familiar with web react programming for chatbot
- Knowledgeable and experience in CRM and call centre setup.
- Possess strong programming skills and the ability to keep up to date with the latest web technologies, trends, and programming techniques.
- Detail-oriented, and good in project planning and delivery.
- Execute outbound calls to existing database promoting banking products (loan refinancing).
- To deliver and educate perspective customer on the benefits of the product over the phone and providing high standards of service by following presentation guidelines in accordance to given product factsheet and sales script.
- To communicate effectively with customers over the phone and understand customer needs, find sales opportunities and achieve sales performance.
- Confident in speaking Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Posses telemarketing experience in banking industry (Loan or Insurance products) is added advantage.
- Like to do sales, having cheerful personality and be proactive, and professionalism.
- Good in communication skills, customer service and negotiation skills.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
- Perform comprehensive searches for prior art to assess the registrability and patentability of an invention.
- Conduct comprehensive technical and patent information research and draft patent specifications for new technology or inventions.
- Assist and advise Management on patent matters.
- Liaise and consult closely with subject matter experts to gain an in-depth understanding of the invention, its technical nuances, and its commercial applications.
- Prepare and coordinate filing of applications on new inventions, including collaborating with patent agent to identify the scope of the invention and patent filing strategies, to ensure accurate and timely preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications.
- Advise on the patentability of new inventions or innovations, liaise with patent agent in drafting of patent claims, patent specifications, answering questions or responding to a rejected application or office actions.
- Evaluate and mitigate risks in relation to patent infringement.
- Investigate and pursue patent infringement and enforcement opportunities.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as may be required from time to time.
- Strong technical background in computer science, computer engineering or electronics and telecommunications. A Degree in Computer Science is an added advantage.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the field of patents specialized in computer software, information technology.
- Experience in conducting infringement searches, prior art searches, patent validity/Infringement Analysis.
- Ability to review and analyse technically complex documents, including scientific papers, patents and technical specifications.
- Possessing a Patent Agent qualification is an added advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with, as well as support, management, peers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively organize a heavy workload and demonstrate excellent analytical and prioritisation abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability and a practical approach to problem-solving.