1. Collection of Personal Data
These are relevant in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future services, new launches and events including promotional events with our affiliated or associated companies and business partners within our service offerings, including but not limited to financial products.
2. Nature of Personal Data
In order to enable us to deal with your inquiries and/or to generally provide you with our products and services, we may need to and/or may be required to process personal information and financial information about you (“Personal Data”).
Such Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include but not limited to information concerning your name, age, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, date of birth, children basic details, marital status, occupation, income range, contact information, email address, employer, race, ethnic origin, nationality, your payment related information such as your bank account detail or credit card information and your credit history, type of loans applied for and in relation to the guarantor’s name, address, identity card number, lifestyle preference and media preference and such other relevant information and data that you provide through the forms which you fill in when you register or apply for or express an interest for any of our products and services.
3. Obligation or Voluntarily to Supply Personal Data
Such Personal Data provided may be voluntarily given by you but in order to fulfill certain conditions to enter into a contract, the Personal Data information is obliged to be given before any of our services process can be completed.
4. Impact Resulting from Failure to Supply Personal Data
The failure to supply such Personal Data will:-
- result in us being unable to process your application/request or provide you with the notices, services and/or products requested;
- affect your ability to enter into any necessary agreement in relation to the enroll for our products and/or use of our services;
- inability to complete commercial transactions; and/or
- result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services, promotions, events and/or launches.
We may obtain Personal Data from you and from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:-
- information provided by you in application forms, when using our products or services, when taking part in customer surveys, competitions and promotions, and during financial reviews;
- through your verbal and written communications with us whereby we may monitor or record the phone call for quality assurance, training and security purposes;
- from third parties connected with you, such as employers, joint account holders, guarantors, subject to your prior consent; and/or from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where not otherwise restricted;
- from relevant governmental authorities and/or registered credit reporting agencies to ascertain inter alia your current and past financial standing; and/or
- from any information that is supplied and/or collected when you view our online advertisements visit our websites which include your computer’s IP address for from any information that is collected via cookies in some of our websites.
6. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by us for, amongst others, the following purposes (“Purposes”):-
- to assess your application(s) /request(s) for our products and services;
- the delivery of notices, our services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to engage our services and/or purchase the products and/or financing from us;
- user or customer relationship management procedures;
- purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- facilitating, implementing and/or formalising (including processing any payments related to) any transactions with us;
- facilitating your participation in our contests and events;
- communicate with you of changes and development to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- manage and maintain appropriate records and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- communicate with you and respond to your queries, requests and complaints;
- marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
- collection of outstanding payments;
- prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- enforcing our legal rights and/or obtaining legal advice;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us;
- purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking, statistical analysis and customer satisfaction survey); and/or
- communication with you directly or indirectly via SMS, phone, email, fax, mail, websites, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels to provide you with the information about products and services offered by our business partners or selected third parties which may be of interest to you but in doing so we maintain control over your Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal Data without your prior consen
The above Purposes are not exhaustive and depending on the nature of your relationship with us, we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for additional purposes which you will be notified of, in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:‑
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- any of our related companies, associated companies and subsidiaries including those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- banks, financial institutions and their respective service providers;
- credit reporting agency or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centres; and/or
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate.
We keep and process your Personal Data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
9. Data Transfer & Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to our subsidiary(ies), associated company(ies), joint venture partners, business partners or third party service or product providers within or outside Malaysia in which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
10. Marketing Communication
We may also use your Personal Data to market our and/or our business partners’ products and services that we and/or our business partners provide from time to time and to deliver targeted marketing and advertising, service updates and promotional offers. As such you may receive marketing communications from us for direct marketing and cross-selling marketing activities. Your Personal Data would or may be disclosed to third parties which would include merchants and our business partners . You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us by writing to us at Level 8, Mercu 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. or email to us at [email protected], providing your full name, NRIC/Passport number (as applicable) and details of any products or services you may have with us.
10. Third Party Providers
12. Retention Period
We may retain your Personal Data up to the maximum period permitted for legitimate business purposes, legal, regulatory and internal requirements. We may, over time, delete these records if they are no longer necessary or permissible by law.
13. Provision of Third Party Personal Data
If you provide Personal Data of a third party to us, you represent, warrant and confirm that:- (a) prior to disclosing such Personal Data to us, you would have and had obtained consent from the individual whose Personal Data are being disclosed to us, to permit you to disclose the individual’s Personal Data and permit us to collect, use, disclose and/or process the individual’s Personal Data; (b) any Personal Data of individual that you disclose to us is accurate; and (c) you are validly acting on behalf of such individual and that you have the authority to provide their Personal Data to us.
14. Your Rights of Access and Correction
You may request access to your Personal Data (at a prescribed fee) to check and verify your Personal Data, and/or correct your Personal Data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not current, if necessary. Any such requests in relation to your Personal Data may be directed to us at Level 8, Mercu 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. 03- 0348138888/ 0348111111 or email to us at [email protected]
In the event that you withdraw your consent given previously to the processing of your Personal Data or do not approve of our use of your Personal Data for any other purpose apart from the purpose for which your information was provided to us, you may inform us of this by writing to us at Level 8, Mercu 3, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. or email to us at [email protected] and we shall take all reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
15. Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify, update or amend this Policy from time to time. Any modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy will be effective immediately upon notification to you.