1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- This website which is accessible at ibpo.com.my (the “Website“) is owned by IBPO Group Berhad (“IBPO“). Users’ access to the Website, and use of the contents of the Website and/or any information in whatsoever form arising from the Website shall be conditional upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of use as hereinafter contained (“Terms and Conditions”). Any new features, functionality and/or content will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All use of and/or continued access to the Website constitute agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purpose of this Terms and Conditions, “User” means user of the Websites.
2. Intellectual Property And Proprietary Rights
- The materials displayed and contained in the Website, which may include (without limitation) all information, data, materials, graphics, price or other information as well as any software programs available on or through the Website (“Content” or “Contents” as the context may require), are protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other intellectual property laws, unless where expressly indicated to the contrary. All rights, titles and interests pertaining to the Contents are owned or controlled by IBPO.
- IBPO owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademarks including, without limitation, any and all rights, title, and interest in and to copyright, related rights, logo, tradename, trademarks, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Users hereby acknowledge and agree that the Website and its Contents, including but not limited to the text, photographs, graphics and any sound recordings or videos, is designed and presented by IBPO in a format and appearance unique to IBPO of which is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other applicable intellectual property laws and all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the Contents shall be owned exclusively by IBPO.
- Users are strictly prohibited from copying, storing (either in hardcopy or in an electronic retrieval system), downloading, transmitting, transferring, publishing, reproducing, broadcasting, displaying, distributing, selling, licensing any part of the Contents to any third person whether for commercial purposes, for pecuniary gain or otherwise and IBPO does not allow for incorporation of the Contents or any part of it in any work or publication or website, in any form whatsoever.
- Users shall not access or use the Website and its Contents for any unlawful purpose or with any unlawful intent or purpose.
3. Reliance Upon Information
The materials and information contained in the Website and its Contents are intended to give a general overview only and as most if not all of such materials and information are in summary form, they are not intended to be complete or comprehensive. Whilst IBPO takes all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information contained in the Website and its Contents are accurate, current and complete, no warranty or representation is given that any Content or information is complete or comprehensive or is usable without any further input. The provision of information on the Website and its Contents, is provided to Users on an “as is” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
4. Limitation of Liability And Disclaimer
- IBPO expressly disclaims all liability, to any person, entity, body or organisation, for all loss or damage of any kind whatsover, whether direct, indirect or consequential, in respect of anything done or omitted to be done, whether wholly or partly, in reliance upon the whole or any part of the Contents and/or materials or information within the Website. IBPO will not be liable if for any reason any part of the Website or the entire Website is not accessible to its Users at any one time or at any one period.
- All reasonable precautions have been made to ensure that any Content or information posted in the Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of the User’s computer systems. However IBPO accepts no responsibility for, and hereby excludes all forms of liability, to the maximum permitted extent under applicable laws, for loss or damage, caused by or resulting from interference with or damage to the User’s computer systems which occurs in connection with use of this Website or to the downloading of any content and/or material or information posted on this Website.
5. Linking Policy
The Website may contain links or references to products, materials or web sites that are provided by independent third parties. These links are provided for User’s convenience to provide further information and do not constitute any form of recommendation, endorsement or publication of such third parties’ products, materials or web sites by IBPO. IBPO makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof with respect to such third parties’ products, materials or web sites. The Users shall access and use them entirely at their own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions
7. Changes To Websites/ Contents/ Terms & Conditions
IBPO reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion to revise, change, alter or vary the Contents and/or Terms and Conditions as herein contained. The continued use of the Website by Users following any such revision, change, alteration of variation shall constitute the acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by such revision, changes, alteration and/or variation.
8. Violation of Terms & Conditions
IBPO reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available to it at law or in equity for any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the right to block a violating User’s access from the Website. IBPO further reserves the right to determine whether or not a User has committed any violation of the terms & conditions herein.
Any figure, information, performance, projection in the Website are based on our historical performance and is given for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as, and is not, an indication of future performance/results.
The Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated, amended and/or otherwise replaced by IBPO. IBPO may terminate the User’s access to the Website at any time without notice.
11. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. By accessing the Website, the Users hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.